you arrive and the country is at your feet:
Turina: Radio Madrid, Op. 62: Retransmision I. Los estudiantes de Santiago
Giménez: La Tempranica: Overture
de Falla: El sombrero de tres picos: Part I: Dance of the Miller’s Wife: Fandango
Time to slow down, and perhaps a nap?
Boccherini: Guitar Quintet No. 9 in C Major, G. 453, “La Ritirata di Madrid”: II. Andantino
Halffter: 3 piezas breves, Op. 13a: II. Tranquillo
Moreno Torroba: Las puertas de Madrid: No. 7. Puerta de Moros
perhaps a concert or a show?
Pompey: Evocacion del Viejo Madrid, “Manolas y chisperos” I. Moderato
Boccherini: String Quintet in C Major, Op. 30, No. 6, G. 324, “La musica notturna delle strade di Madrid”: I. Ave Maria delle Parrochie – II. Menuetto dei chiechi
Sor: Fantasia No.1, Op. 4
De Falla: Noches en los jardines de España
- Destination Brazil Brazil and its main city, Rio de Janeiro, came to life for many people
- Destination Rome The city of Rome is a city of ancient forums and modern traffic
- Destination Cairo One side of the river are the modern buildings of today
- Destination Dublin We associate Dublin, and, perhaps, all of Ireland with folk music.
Lieder ohne Worte III
Composer’s Fancy and Player’s Delight From piano works to chamber music repertoire
- Exotic Dancing with Jean Françaix Huit Danses exotiques from the South American region
Gabriel Fauré (1845-1924)
“I’m Not in the Habit of Attracting Crowds” Song cycles composed by the “greatest master of French song”
Lieder ohne Worte II
Composer’s Fancy and Player’s Delight Enjoy more lieder by Fanny Mendelssohn, Gounod and more