You arrive and the country is at your feet:
Rabaud: Marouf, savetier du Caire (Marouf, Cobbler of Cairo), Act III, Scene 2: Dances
Burki: Weltreise Suite (World Journey Suite): IV. Cairo
Handel: Once We Were Slaves
Strauss II: Egyptischer, Op. 335
Time to slow down, and perhaps a nap?
Courson: Symphonie Egyptienne (after Mozart’s Symphony No. 25 in G Minor, K. 183)
Haydn: L’incontro improvviso, Hob. XXVIII: 5: Act II: Ma come arrivaste qui in Cairo?
Massenet: Thaïs, Act II: Meditation
Perhaps a concert or a show?
Fleischer: The Ballad of Expected Death in Cairo
Mozart: L’oca del Cairo, K. 422: Duet: Così si fa
Warren: Abram in Egypt
Rossini: Mosé in Egitto: Act III: Dal tuo stellato soglio
- Destination Brazil Brazil and its main city, Rio de Janeiro, came to life for many people
- Destination Rome The city of Rome is a city of ancient forums and modern traffic
- Destination Dublin We associate Dublin, and, perhaps, all of Ireland with folk music.
- Destination Beijing The new city of the new century, Beijing has grasped the future and has taken its history with it.
- Antoine Reicha (1770-1836): A forgotten visionary “Music is as much a science and craft as it is an art”
- Franz Schubert’s “Swansong” The Final Songs of Schubert
Lieder ohne Worte III
Composer’s Fancy and Player’s Delight From piano works to chamber music repertoire
- Exotic Dancing with Jean Françaix Huit Danses exotiques from the South American region