ARTICLE OF THE WEEK
Discover the stories of the 11 overtures!
- Yunchan Lim: Is He the Best Young Pianist Today? Find out what makes his performances so special
- Khatia Buniatishvili “Beyond the Eccentricity of Planet Pogorelich” What makes her one of the most highly sought after pianists?
- Classical Music Beyond the Concert Stage: Ten Classical Pieces Used in Commercials How did various businesses use classical music in advertisement?
- Pianists and Their Composers: Sergei Rachmaninoff Six of the greatest Rachmaninoff pianists of all time
- Chamber Music The 10 Most Beautiful Piano Trios Schubert, Schumann, Arensky, and more
- Moved to Tears Can these music selections release your inner emotions?
MUSIC OF THE WEEK
The little waltz is pleasant without really being memorable, but the influence of the music of the Strauss family can clearly be heard, not only in the build-up of the melody but also through the use of periodic tempo changes in the music.