You arrive and the country is at your feet:
Wolf-Ferrari: Idillio-concertino in A Major, Op. 15: I. Preambola
Respighi: Fontane di Roma: II. La fontana del Tritone al mattino
Petrassi: Partita for Orchestra: I. Gagliarda
Time to slow down, and perhaps a nap?
Respighi: Pini di Roma: II. Pini presso una catacomba
Palestrina: Missa Papae Marcelli: Kyrie
Malipiero: Fantasie di ogni giorno
Mercadante: Clarinet Concerto No. 2 in B flat Major, Op. 101: II. Andante con variazioni
Perhaps a concert or a show?
Ghedini: Marinesca e baccanale: I. Molto sostenuto e ampio
Busoni: Clarinet concertino, Op. 48
Casella: A notte alta, Op. 30
- Destination Brazil Brazil and its main city, Rio de Janeiro, came to life for many people
- Destination Cairo One side of the river are the modern buildings of today
- Destination Dublin We associate Dublin, and, perhaps, all of Ireland with folk music.
- Destination Beijing The new city of the new century, Beijing has grasped the future and has taken its history with it.
- Morton Gould Goes to China Enjoy Gould’s Six Pieces of China
Pietà by Richard Blackford
A Stabat Mater for Our Troubled Times Music for reflection on grief and loss in turbulent times
Revisiting the Past
Benjamin Britten : A Simple Symphony “memorably tuneful, technically polished and superbly conceived for the medium.”
Clara Wieck-Schumann (1819-1896)
“A Woman’s Voice” Discover Clara’s contribution to the German lied genre