you arrive and the country is at your feet:
Cosma: Les Roses de Dublin
Perry: Gemini Concerto: II. Dublin: Celtic Air and Runaway Reel
Boydell: Megalithic Ritual Dance
Time to slow down, and perhaps a nap?
Harty: Variations on a Dublin Air: Introduction and Theme
Field: Nocturne No. 1 in E flat major
Stanford: Symphony No. 7 in D minor, op. 123: II. Tempo di minuetto
Barry: The One-Armed Pianist
Perhaps a concert or a show?
Balfe: The Bohemian Girl, Act II: I Dreamt I Dwelt in Marble Halls
Alwyn: Shake Hands With the Devil: I. Dublin 1921
Harty: In Ireland
Trimble: The Humours of Carrick (Hop-jig)
- Destination Brazil Brazil and its main city, Rio de Janeiro, came to life for many people
- Destination Rome The city of Rome is a city of ancient forums and modern traffic
- Destination Cairo One side of the river are the modern buildings of today
- Destination Beijing The new city of the new century, Beijing has grasped the future and has taken its history with it.
- “Fantasy on a Chinese Poem” Áskell Másson’s musical reflection on a short poem by Li Bai
Ludwig van B.
A Universe of Dedications Beethoven’s Violin Concerto, Symphony No. 5 and more
Happy New Year 2020
“Life and Hangovers Are Better With Music”
- Christmas in America Discover more Christmas traditions all around United States!