you arrive and the country is at your feet:
Cosma: Les Roses de Dublin
Perry: Gemini Concerto: II. Dublin: Celtic Air and Runaway Reel
Boydell: Megalithic Ritual Dance
Time to slow down, and perhaps a nap?
Harty: Variations on a Dublin Air: Introduction and Theme
Field: Nocturne No. 1 in E flat major
Stanford: Symphony No. 7 in D minor, op. 123: II. Tempo di minuetto
Barry: The One-Armed Pianist
Perhaps a concert or a show?
Balfe: The Bohemian Girl, Act II: I Dreamt I Dwelt in Marble Halls
Alwyn: Shake Hands With the Devil: I. Dublin 1921
Harty: In Ireland
Trimble: The Humours of Carrick (Hop-jig)
- Destination Brazil Brazil and its main city, Rio de Janeiro, came to life for many people
- Destination Rome The city of Rome is a city of ancient forums and modern traffic
- Destination Cairo One side of the river are the modern buildings of today
- Destination Beijing The new city of the new century, Beijing has grasped the future and has taken its history with it.
- Antoine Reicha (1770-1836): A forgotten visionary “Music is as much a science and craft as it is an art”
- Franz Schubert’s “Swansong” The Final Songs of Schubert
Lieder ohne Worte III
Composer’s Fancy and Player’s Delight From piano works to chamber music repertoire
- Exotic Dancing with Jean Françaix Huit Danses exotiques from the South American region