You arrive and the country is at your feet:
Bonfá: Manha de Carnaval (Morning of the Carnival)
Milhaud: Saudades do Brasil, Op. 67: I. Overture
Villa-Lobos: Descobrimento do Brasil (The Discovery of Brazil) Suite No. 2
Lima Menezes: Mas que nada Afternoon:
Time to slow down, and perhaps a nap?
Fernandez: Suite brasilera No. 1: I. Velha modinha
Villa-Lobos: Bachianas brasileiras No. 5 for Soprano and Cello Ensemble: I. Aria: Cantilena
Perhaps a concert or a show?
Garcia: Abertura em Ré
Lauba : Brasil sem fim
Gomes: Il Guarany, Act II: Oh! Come e bello il ciel!
Jobim: Aguas de Março
- Destination Rome The city of Rome is a city of ancient forums and modern traffic
- Destination Cairo One side of the river are the modern buildings of today
- Destination Dublin We associate Dublin, and, perhaps, all of Ireland with folk music.
- Destination Beijing The new city of the new century, Beijing has grasped the future and has taken its history with it.
- Antoine Reicha (1770-1836): A forgotten visionary “Music is as much a science and craft as it is an art”
- Franz Schubert’s “Swansong” The Final Songs of Schubert
Lieder ohne Worte III
Composer’s Fancy and Player’s Delight From piano works to chamber music repertoire
- Exotic Dancing with Jean Françaix Huit Danses exotiques from the South American region