You arrive and the country is at your feet:
Bonfá: Manha de Carnaval (Morning of the Carnival)
Milhaud: Saudades do Brasil, Op. 67: I. Overture
Villa-Lobos: Descobrimento do Brasil (The Discovery of Brazil) Suite No. 2
Lima Menezes: Mas que nada Afternoon:
Time to slow down, and perhaps a nap?
Fernandez: Suite brasilera No. 1: I. Velha modinha
Villa-Lobos: Bachianas brasileiras No. 5 for Soprano and Cello Ensemble: I. Aria: Cantilena
Perhaps a concert or a show?
Garcia: Abertura em Ré
Lauba : Brasil sem fim
Gomes: Il Guarany, Act II: Oh! Come e bello il ciel!
Jobim: Aguas de Março
- Destination Rome The city of Rome is a city of ancient forums and modern traffic
- Destination Cairo One side of the river are the modern buildings of today
- Destination Dublin We associate Dublin, and, perhaps, all of Ireland with folk music.
- Destination Beijing The new city of the new century, Beijing has grasped the future and has taken its history with it.
George Eliot: The Woman Who Became Famous as a Man
“It is always fatal to have music or poetry interrupted”
- Christmas in Germany Enjoy a unique Christmas in Germany with music by Brahms, Reger and Mendelssohn!
- Christmas in Russia Discover its traditions and food with music!
- Christmas in Italy Nativity, decorations, and food!