you arrive and the city is at your feet:
Bernstein: On the Town, Act II: New York, New York
Zawodnik: The Suspended Pond in Central Park
Bernstein: Symphonic Dances from West Side Story: IV. Mambo
Bogdanović: New York Afternoon
Time to slow down?
Thompson: Seasons of New York: Summer: I. Hudson River
Visotzky: American Siesta
Copland: Quiet City Suite
perhaps a concert or a show?
Ives: Central Park in the Dark
Duke: Autumn in New York
Ives: Romanzo di Central Park
And, then, as the season changes, all those memories:
- Destination Brazil Brazil and its main city, Rio de Janeiro, came to life for many people
- Destination Rome The city of Rome is a city of ancient forums and modern traffic
- Destination Cairo One side of the river are the modern buildings of today
- Destination Dublin We associate Dublin, and, perhaps, all of Ireland with folk music.
George Eliot: The Woman Who Became Famous as a Man
“It is always fatal to have music or poetry interrupted”
- Christmas in Germany Enjoy a unique Christmas in Germany with music by Brahms, Reger and Mendelssohn!
- Christmas in Russia Discover its traditions and food with music!
- Christmas in Italy Nativity, decorations, and food!