you arrive and the country is at your feet:
Strong: From a Notebook of Sketches, Suite No. 2, “Athens”: III. Entering the Parthenon
Purcell: The History of Timon of Athens, The Man-Hater, Z. 632: A Symphony of Pipes Imitating the Chirping of Birds
Yagisawa: Ancient Agora of Athens: The Morning of the Market
Time to slow down, and perhaps a nap?
Farkas: Timon of Athens: II. Dinner Music
Petyrek: 6 Greek Rhapsodies: No. 1. Athens
Perhaps a concert or a show?
Beethoven: Die Ruinen von Athen, Op. 113: Overture
Ellington: Timon of Athens: Overture: Black and Tan Fantasy
Kalomiris: Tryptych: I. Prelude: Moderato appassionato
Theodorakis: Ti Thelo (What I Want)
- Destination Brazil Brazil and its main city, Rio de Janeiro, came to life for many people
- Destination Rome The city of Rome is a city of ancient forums and modern traffic
- Destination Cairo One side of the river are the modern buildings of today
- Destination Dublin We associate Dublin, and, perhaps, all of Ireland with folk music.
- “Fantasy on a Chinese Poem” Áskell Másson’s musical reflection on a short poem by Li Bai
Ludwig van B.
A Universe of Dedications Beethoven’s Violin Concerto, Symphony No. 5 and more
Happy New Year 2020
“Life and Hangovers Are Better With Music”
- Christmas in America Discover more Christmas traditions all around United States!