- Recalling Richter Discover the anecdotes of his extensive recordings and live performances
- The Sorcerer’s Apprentice
“I really should be practicing”
Vladimir Horowitz and Gary Graffman Gary Graffman started his musical education at the tender age of 3!
- Ten Movies About Musicians Playing for Time, Topsy-Turvy, Florence Foster Jenkins and more
- Khatia Buniatishvili
“Beyond the Eccentricity of Planet Pogorelich” What makes her one of the most highly sought after pianists?
- On This Day
6 December: Berlioz’s La Damnation de Faust Was Premiered The premiere at the Opéra-Comique in Paris was hardly a rousing success. Why?
- Friendship and Love
Georges Bizet’s Les Pêcheurs de Perles From a statement of men’s solidarity to a declaration by two lovers
- Challenging Traditional Practices at the Piano Should students conform to the “piano dogma” in their piano practice?
- Vivaldi in All Dimensions
An Interview With Michel Brun of the Ensemble Baroque de Toulouse New recording Vivaldi, entre Ombre et Lumière on every aspect of Vivaldi’s art