Behind the Curtain
Chopin’s Funeral Music How did Chopin arrange the proceedings of his funeral?
- Pavel Kolesnikov at Wigmore Hall 26 October 2020: ‘The Tempest’
- Music and the Arts in the Middle Ages Learn more about the Gregorian chants and renaissance artworks
- Schumann-Liszt Widmung Schumann's outpouring of love to Clara Wieck
The Best Performances
“O mio babbino caro” by Giacomo Puccini Enjoy Puccini’s all-time hit from his opera Gianni Schicchi
- Jacquelyn Wagner Discover the ‘Mozart’ way of singing and more from the interview!
- The Curious Pleasures of LPs Let us re-experience the ritual of playing LPs
- 17th-Century Music Making in the World of Samuel Pepys Take a look at Samuel Pepys’ detailed private diary