Good riddance 2020, Hello 2021
The Many Versions of “Auld Lang Syne” Which version do you like best?
- Lang Lang’s Goldberg Variations – Original or Sacrilegious? Thoughts on Lang Lang’s latest recording of Bach
- Booing the Audience What’s up with voicing appreciation or clapping in the concert hall and opera house?
- Chloe Chua — More Than an “Ordinary” Wunderkind What makes Chloe stands out from her peers?
- Randall Snyder: Jasmine Dreams Three oriental portraits combining his Western background with ancient Asian musical practices
- What Might 2021 Bring for Classical Music? Smaller socially-distanced audiences, livestream performances, and what else?
Beethoven’s Teaching Resource
Johann Baptist Cramer: “Studio per il pianoforte” How Cramer’s studies throw new light on the performance of Beethoven’s own works
- Franz Schubert and His Circle of Friends Schubert’s friendship with Anselm Hüttenbrenner, Eduard von Bauernfeld and Josef Kenner